Instructions for OS Window 10:
- Select the Start button, and then type "Default" apps.
- In the search results, select "Default" apps.
- Under "Web browser", select the browser currently listed, and then select Microsoft Edge or another browser (Chrome, Mozilla, etc..).
Instructions for OS Window 7:
- Head to Control Panel > Default Programs to get started.
- In the Default Programs window, click the “Set your default programs” link.
- You'll see a long list of programs you can configure as default apps for various things.
- Select the browser you want to set as the default (Edge, Chrome, Mozilla, etc..).
Did this answer your question?